Wednesday 30 July 2014

Let them eat cake


Just a quick one that tickled my fancy, and might tickle yours, whilst still at my desk at 7.48 pm. Here is a note from a legal visit confirmation email I received today:
The following may not be brought into HMP Erlestoke:

Computers/laptops, mobile phones, USB memory sticks, recording devices, DVD/DSs, MP3 players, aerosols, alcohol, wax, chewing gum, wire, metal cutlery, weapons, drugs (non HCC), magnets, toy guns, syringes, alarm clocks, matches, glue, yeast, ladders, tin foil, clingfilm, solvents, bleach, rope, glass, vinegar, prescribed medication, Vaseline, lipsticks/gloss/lip balm, cameras.

Seemingly I’m permitted to take in a birthday cake with a file in it. I’ll probably not try it tomorrow, however tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment